Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lots of Sport Talk.....

Well.....

Normally I would be discussing the poker wrap up for the week.....but Pokertracker is importing hand histories (observed HH from full Tilt and weekly Pokerstars)...I forgot to do it last week...so its gonna be another 2 hours.

The Seattle Seahawks....

I am trying not to look into the loss against the Atlanta Falcons (post Mike Vick birds).....Part of me wants to say its just a meaningless game, since we already clinched the playoff spot....and winning this game would mean zero.....

But....

The Falcons are bad....
Its not that they outplayed the Seahawks....just losing to any 12 loss team....well it sucks donkey balls.....

The Seahawks are their own toughest opponent....with the exception of the Saints game and the Steelers game....the seahawks pretty much gave away the rest of their losses in similar fashion.

I really expected the Seahawks would win by a TD and only play the starters for a half.....

And now...The Redskins are one of the hottest teams in the league.....

Thank goodness the Game is at Qwest field were the hawks are....

I think I have changed my thinking about which team is gonna be the toughest....
In order...

Packers (not because I think they are better than the cowboys)
Redskins (Washington is just gutting out wins)
Dallas (have they played well for over a month now?)
Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers ...this is a Tie...

My hope is the Tampa/New York matchup beats the Cowboys....because neither team scares me at all....The seahawks are definately better.

Hopefully it will be a Seahawks Packer rematch of Matt Hasslebeck's "We want the ball, and we are gonna score" comments heard around the world :-)

I'm getting tired....I thought I would be more stoked about the Hawks.....this loss has take alot out of my sails....lets just hope my energy comes back soon.

No comments: