Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Poker: Week of 12/24-12/30 (step away from the edge Craig, not worth jumping)


End of Week Update

Hands 11,772
Profit -$459.45
BB/100 -10.68 (-5.34 PTBB/100)
Hours 30.82
-$14.91 Per Hour

This is what I said last week
"To be totally Honest....this week of poker Sucked beyond belief......"

That same statement applied this week.

The only high points were.....
I finished the end of the week on a strong note...played well...and good results makes it feel even better.

Another High Point

I didnt lose my whole bankroll.....From my high point...I am down around 10 buy ins or so....
Some of that is just variance....the "sucks" part is from weak passive play (one thing to induce bluffs...its another being a calling station spewing chips)

Another high point.....
There are a couple regulars that absolutely have to have tagged me a a fish (I think shoving in drawing dead, in a pot I should have not put 1 $ in at all on the flop....call me Mr guppy)
Its a good thing in a way.....I can exploit that image until they adjust and realize I am not suck a huge donkey,

I am seriously considering a coach to review/suggest/coach occationally...I know it will help (if I can find someone who will do more than say "fold the flop" without reason)

I really feel like I am just a nugget or two of info from just being incredible....it might just be a mental thing....I dunno....thats the problem......

1 day...I completely amaze with perfect reads...not lucky reads....but read the action and predicting the next action....its actually really really scary....(doesnt matter the stakes...could be playing 3 stakes....and will just instinctively know)

Next day....I feel so lost in some hands...hands that I sense should be "standard".

Thats the hardest part.....It would be like being a genius by most standards, and forgetting how to pour yourself a slurpee at 7-11 every other time.
Rocket scientist who needs velcro shoes.

I think a coach will help...my hope is that the winrate will compensate to cover the expense.
I am such a cheap ass....

I mean...$20 something a month for StoxPoker.com.....give me a break....I was to cheap to spend that initially...thank goodness for the Marketing depatment at Stox and free year promo via PSO and Cake Poker (please refer me as follows)

PLEASE USE : CraigsMagic as a referal for the following when signing up
Stoxpoker.com
Cake Poker.com
FullTilt.com
Pokersourceonline.com

I can remeber what half the referal prizes are...but...if ya do....besides getting the cool promos they offer...I will toss ya a little piece of what they give me as well.

LOL...back to previouslty scheduled programming

I contacted Dmunnee about a coaching session...he's gonna email me details and such later in the week. (this has nothing to do about dmunnee.....its about my concerns in general).....
I hate spending money on things if they arent gonna give results that I expect....I mean....a couple people I saw offering "coaching"...well....from what I saw...I would be a better coach, and may have less knowledge....like I said....any moron can read 2+2 and see 20 post of "fold before the flop"...."fold on the flop"......honestly....who cares.....basically people offering useless comments that mean absolutely nothing....."reasons" matter more than the the action....any moron can click "fold"...good players know why it would be best to do.

LOL...I just hate people.....I do hope someone can unlock specific areas....the info is in my brain...but I just dont seem to be putting it all together (part of that is because I adjust my mind frame in less than positive ways at time....

Its not the beats....its extended swings (actually...more like....a sense of doom...I dunno, I cant describe it....lol...I am tired)

ramble ramble ramble

time to wrap it up....

Later on today or tommorrow.....

Mariners offseason report
Mariners minor league report and various international league destinations (the Brandon Morrow update etc etc)
Seahawk Superbowl run
(only 35 to 1 shot...and I actually think its a bargain...16 to 1 is closer to right...thats a serious edge)

Go Craig
Go Hawks
Go Mariners
Go T-birds

I contacted

No comments: