Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poker Poker Poker.....

Well....

Up for the week...played superb 2 of the 4 days so far....wednesday morning....I sucked donkey balls.

Over all I have played above average...thats saying alot since I did suck for about 5 hours.
so far up 6 bb/100....and thats with 5 KK vs AA (only one of those I had the AA) which is an insane amount for a small sample.

I need to take my time on each descision...especially bigger ones....I did it a couple times today and I feel it paid off result wise.......

LOL...though 1 spot today....I normally would have folded...but I shoved after analyzing the situation......Of course he had 1 of the 2 hands in his range I didnt want to see.....
But, since I was playing myt A-game......I suckout with my 3 outer on the river just like a Pro.
LOL

I kinda deserved it...(well not really....it was a decent play and I got lucky is all)....same table....a complete fish got all in with me twice 110 BB deep with AJos preflop (not a tourney...its cash).

I had AA and KK.....

My KK...of course he spiked the A
My AA of course I flop a set, and he runner runner runner quad Jacks

they he donated to everyone else but me and left....I hate that.

I dont keep track of winnings each table...but that one..I actually broke even for the session.

Welp....Time to discuss the Mariners in another post.

No comments: