Thursday, January 17, 2008

Poker: Week of 1/7/08-1/13/08

Delayed End of Week Update


Hands 20,119
Profit -310 BB
BB/100 -1.54 (-0.77 PTBB/100)
Hours 45.02
-3.44 BB/HR Per Hour

I was on such a downswing at the end of the week, I had to take a break....
Thus the delay on the update.

First part of the week was awesome...I thought I would be playing 50/100 by the end of the month....then I started calling to much...AND..not determining what resistance ment....
I.E. they raise because they have the nuts...and My hand is good but virtually drawing dead....
and calling committing myself to the pot making it too late to fold.

Essentially...Playing like a Donk who doesn't know better....

LOL...good part is all those regulars who saw me play that way....well...they will donate it back in the short term.

Well...I dropped back down....I think I am going to have to do something....not sure what...but I know what the problems are....I don't seem to reverse it until I've lost all what I have won for the past weeks (been up 30k hands by a couple 1000 bb only to give it back to lessor players)

Okay...don't want this to be a bad beat whining...I played like crap...end of story

The start of this week is better...I'm up..playing decent...that's what matters.

No comments: