Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Poker...Poker...Poker.....

Today was a good day so far....3k hands....14 BB/100....

Yesterday I ended up down about 1/2 a buyin...so thats not saying much.....

I played 95% good-great....but I really have to stop the stupid stuff.....

Calling....calling sucks...I need to stop doing it (not completely, but I am doing it to much, getting myself in bad situations)

I also need to stop doing the "shove and hope" move.

Besides that....like normal...not doing much at all....

The only thing else (besides anticipating the Seahawks and Mariners)....is I have been recording season 3 of The Deadliest Catch onto VHS for Nancy sue....and of course the Last episode of Monster House that she didnt ever see ( I loved that show...and the giant Toilet on the last episode...totally classic)....figure I will mail it to her and surprise her.

Okay...back to poker.

btw....sign up at www.stoxpoker.com and make sure ya let them know that craigsmagic referred you.

No comments: