Friday, January 11, 2008

God definatley hates me.

To be honest...I wouldnt mind a deadly disease to finish me off.

Just for once I would like not to be unlucky....

I am not asking for an advatange in life...I mean.....I;ve been screwed by people in ways that are unbelievable....thats never gonna change....

But....

Alls I want is when I spend every ounce of effort, and do everything within my power...just to be good at something....that I dont just get crapped on.....

I wish I was a person who could complain to others....just for the attention....

For being such a kind person inside....its like I am being punished.....and the worst thing is....I wont tell a sole....I mean...half tempted just to delete this part....and know one who knows me is gonna read this anyways....

I just want to be happy......but I would settle for content....I mean...LOL....unlucky is spelt "Craig"

I keep expecting to wake up from the nightmare....I wouldnt wish my life on anyone...and I wish I was the type of person who could just off himself....but sadly....I'm not.

I'd settle for just one person who treated me relatively good, that I never had to worry about.

I know I am not Mr wonderful....but I am a nice guy....a really nice guy....and nice guys always finish last.

I really wish I didnt care about others as well.....I wish someone gave a shit about me.

I'm just a sad person in a sad life....pathetic and true.

I mean...no one reads this....but in the back of my head....I think "i've tried everything"....I just want to give up....I REALLY REALLY REALLY do....but thats what sucks....I cant....because it would hurt others......so I just suffer alone inside myself.

No comments: