Monday, January 28, 2008

The Man Mariners Fans dont give enough love too.....



Okay...

I dunno why this struck me this evening....

But...

In all the Chaos that is the Bedard/Jones....Orioles saying "yes...no....definately....never....maybe....we love to jerk your chain"

Everyone in the world is talking about 24 players of the Mariners roster for one reason or another....but "the franchise"...no one is talking about.

Mr. Ichiro Suzuki

I love Ichiro
I love his Bat
I love his glove
I love his speed
I love that he's ours for the next 5 years and probably career mariner.
I love the Gold Gloves
I love the Silver Sluggers
I love that he is a little strange (in a good way)
I love the number 51
I love japanese
I love baseball
I love Ichiro playing baseball
I love that he doesnt give his autograph very often.
I love his defense
I love the chants "I-CHI-RO"
I love that I get to see him 162 games
I love his style in the field
I love Area 51
I love how he makes pitchers seem better (Say thank you....Mr Jarrod Washburn)

Mariners already have One King...King Felix Hernandez.....

But....

The Emperor is....

Emperor ICHIRO

Oh....gonna need to pay homage to My main man Mr Beltre...I will save that for another post.

ALL HAIL EMPEROR ICHIRO

No comments: