Saturday, December 15, 2007

Average boring day....

Half the day I felt just as crappy....

Poker for the day I ended up 1/2 a buyin down over 2300 hands

I was playing way to tight, and essentially blinding my money away....not good...but not horrible.

My confidence is so so at best....I even fooled around at 2 stakes lower sLaging it up.....

Nancy Sue called....I always like talking to her....even though....well.....Lets just say there is a reason I wont ever date again.....LOL...been 1 year and 4 months :-)
Its True what they say.....Evil people cant really hurt ya, its hte ones that ya love that it hurts the most.

I miss being in Love
I miss companionship

Unfortunately pain lasts a lifetime

Enough of that....I might write a post in a month or two of the "details" of my life.

I'll finish this up.....then another post about the Mariners

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O's fan here.

as an M's fan how would feel about a deal that sent Adam Jones and Brandon Morrow to Baltimore for Erik Bedard?

Anonymous said...

same anon here. sorry hadn't read any previous posts. I see a bit more of your take on trading for Bedard.

As an O's fan, I know that I would want Adam Jones, so I completely understand you not wanting to see him go.

Craig said...

If bedard didnt wasnt a little injury prone...I might deal Jones....But a fair trade would include Wlad ...he is Jones with less defense and more power.

I'd love to have bedard.....but its tought to give up specific guys.
(Bedard and King Felix....ooohhh yeah)

Its just that some of the "A- tier" guys that they are mentioning (Butler, Tillman, Halman etc etc) I got a bad feeling the Mariners are gonna get the short end of the stick.....

Basically....I'd love to have Bedard....he's a stud....but it depends on the talent price....

All this time and I am still undecided

LOL