Friday, December 07, 2007

Okay...Sonics Part 3 and My monthly worship of King Felix

Poker Update:
I know I have said it before....
Stox Poker Rocks....if you are reading this....I am controlling your thoughts so you will Join www.stoxpoker.com ...best investment ever....FYI....Make sure you enter My ID CraigsMagic as a referral :-)

I have a feeling its gonna be a good poker day tommorrow

Forgot to mention the hillarious sight of Squatch shooting the t-shirt Air Cannon and Nearly taking his assistants head off....Diet Pepesi came out my nose.

Shame on me....Have Mentioned Felix Hernandez this month.....
Time for our King Felix Prayer.

Please Baseball gawds....let the King Realize his full potential this year...25-2 with a 1.67 ERA (and sick numbers), Protect him from Injury and sign him long-term.
Amen.

Thank you Baseball Gawds for answering our Ichiro Prayer last year, Bunch of people think we overpaid....but smart fans realize we got him cheap (just look at the Tori Hunter deal...Same Price...same amount of years...and Tori Hunter cant hold Ichiro's jock at the plate or defensively.

Seat relocation day was today (forgot to mention earlier)...I move the Terrace Club seats to Box seats in Section 125....Kept the other 4 seats

Go Mariners

No comments: