Monday, December 24, 2007

Poker: Week of 12/17-12/23


End of Week Update

Hands 10,083
Profit -$156.90
BB/100 -3.75 (-1.87 PTBB/100)
Hours 25.33 (Smacked into the wall on Thursday)
-$6.18 Per Hour

To be totally Honest....this week of poker Sucked beyond belief......

Holes in my game "re-appeared"
My Discipline was non-existant
I felt worse than I have in months.....If I wasnt so stubborn...I would have quit.

Thank goodness I didnt Tilt off all my bankroll on Thursday.....
I can remember how many buyins it was....but it was an incredible downswing...
1/2 due to very poor play...the other half being unlucky.

Things I need to do this week

Rewatch some of the Videos (these are what got me in the right direction)
Play more Hands...its Xmas...but I still need to play more.
Play less tables....6 tables Max
PAY ATTENTION TO READS MORE
Study about Ranges and Poker Math

No comments: