Friday, December 07, 2007

Sonics 105 Bucks 98 .....T-Birds up 4-0 vs Portland Winterhawks in the 3rd period (listening on the Radio right now)

Just got home from the Sonics Game.....
The Sonics should pay me to goto games....I'll have to check my records....but they are winning at a .700 win pct of games that I attend the last 4 years (considering they have had a winning record since Nate left....thats just insane.

My impressions of the Sonics....

Kevin Durrant , Alright...so he is better than I was giving him credit for (always had a problem of people annointing an unproven rookie as "all-world" and Mr franchise.

Green....well...maybe he just had a bad game...but he left me thinking "1st Round draft pick??!?!?" Not that he was horrible...I dunno...just hos college highlights looked better to me. (might have been Nachos on the Brain)

Rest of the Team....well...played well with the 8man rotation (swift, Ridnour and company were all in suits injured)

As far as the Bucks.

Micheal Redd, That guy is a complete stud.......Holy Cow....I really dont know what to say....He was incredible.

Yi, seriously overated.....

Bogut .....there were 15 Australian High school kids on some tour of WA at the Game...Oh My goodness////they were loud...and having a heck of a time....To be honest...they made the experience 50 times more enjoyable tonight....
The Aussie chants....LOL....and the Bogut Chants....LOL..."Here we go Bogut, Her we Go".....and of couse Aussie Aussie Oi Oi etc etc.....

American fans are just plain stupid (well 40 year old fans)....these kids were just having a blast (and as I said....adding to atmosphere for all)....
I hate Drunk People....Closet Alcoholics are the worst....they drink like fish, act like idiots and Make excuses for their behavior.....Fun drunks....fine...Passed out drunks...thats okay too....40 year old idiot getting in the face of a 12 year old kid....Friggin Retarded.

Thunderbirds are in Portland....Man the WinterHawks Suck this year....If the T-birds lose a game to them this year....I might have a heartattack.
GO BIRDS!!!!!

Considering I went to my 1st Hockey game last year...My "fan-hood" is growing rapidly.....Have to say, Hockey is the best to watch live...On TV.....snoozers.

Welp...Sleep time and Poker tommorrow (If I win, I might goto the T-birds game tommorrow)

No comments: