Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Poker......If I Stop, Breathe, and Think about the situation.....

.....I will make tons of Money playing poker.

If I don't?
I will go broke.

Tuesday totally sucked....
I played horribly.....
I felt horrible.....

I really dont understand it.....I "almost" can tell when my mind is not in optimal thinking mode,

Having an emotional day, is not a good mind frame for poker......I play well 90%...but the other 10 percent is donktastic.......its amazing though.....

How my pokertracker numbers can look exactly the same (I mean everything).....except getting stupid with 3 or 4 hands......

Wednesday was much better.....
I played really well.....
Finished the day a little bit up......but played better than the results...and thats good.

The Times that I didnt play well today were as follows (just to remind myself)

Opening too many tables
(I actually reduced the amount I play...but the way I was doing it was....open 10+ "good" tables....then reduced them as picked the best)
Basically I need to open up the best tables I want to play......and have a "max" amount of tables open....If I want to find another one that is better...I need to close a table before opening

Take time on Every descision that matters (all flop-river and an 3bet, raises etc etc)

I really need to read more articles and posts that matter.

I also need to follow up on study better....I really should reread some post here, to give me an idea what to work on for the day.

No comments: