Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ugh.....

Yesterday was completely terrible......

The exact opposite of the day before.....

I had the worst single day results I have ever had.....

Down 7 buyin in right around 1200 hands......

I do not want to dwell on it (its the reason I didnt post it yesterday and have been chilling out most of the day)

I actually thought about dropping down...but my plan is to just play today...

Play 4 tables
Stop if I lose 2 buyins and drop down (It might be nitty....but 35 Buyin bankroll is the minimum)
Play Relaxed.....
Timer MUST activate before I do anything if Pot is going to be Medium or bigger
(might piss people off....but I really do need to stop the 1 time per session brainfart that cost me a large pot....that alone will get me +EV)

Besides that...well...I am just trying to clear my mind today and not worry about "getting better"...I will worry about that tommorrow...today I just want to play...play decently...and book a session that I feel I played well.

No comments: