Thursday, December 20, 2007

Results arent suppose to matter....but they do.

I played pretty well today (so far...I play on playing another 600 hands later)

And.....result-wise...it definately reflected playing well (up almost 4 buyins)

Unfortunately I updated my PokerTracker and for some odd reason it reverted back to a trail version....I emailed support and hopefully they will give me the new Reg code soon.....cause without Poker Tracker.....EV definately drops....they are usually pretty good at getting back on support issues.

I cant wait until Poker Tracker V3 the 3bet stats are gonna be beneficial for sure.

Silva----4 years 48 million.....LOL...I still cant get over it.....Bavasi's attempt to make the Mariners permanent 2nd place team for the next 4 years.

Lets just hope Felix Hernandez wins the Cy Young.....because thats what its gonna take for the Mariners to beat the Angels in the West (Angels didnt get any better...well...okay...slightly better)

BTW-- Did I mention I was up 4 Buyins today so far? WOO HOO

No comments: