Thursday, December 13, 2007

Seattle Mariners Offseason update.....The Good, the bad, and the ugly

First of all

The Good....
Mariners tendered George Sherrill...... this is a no brainer....one the Best set-up guys in baseball.

The SoSo....
Rule 5 pick R.A. Dickey...knuckleballer .....personally I think its just another guy who wont pan out for cheap....but if he can control it, if he can become the 2nd best knuckler in the Bigs....great....but I am not counting on it.

Ben Broussard traded for Tug Hulett .....its good and bad....Not wasting big dollars on a bench player (Ben)...good......getting a guy named "Tug"....good....improves the mariners....not really....the bead is that it really doesnt do much of anything.....I dunno....maybe Tug becomes Willie with power.

The Bad-Good.
John Parrish...GONE...the "bad" is gone, so thats good

The Ugly

#@$%^$&#$^&#$%^#$^&#$^&$%*&$%*&$%*$%&*$%&*$%&*$%&*$%* Ho-Ram
@!$%@#%^#^&#$&#$*&(*%^*(%^&*^&#$^@#$%^#$^&#%^&&#$#$^@ Ho-Ram

Unbelievable.....

Attention Mr Bavasi.....please sign me, I could pitch better than Ho-"powder-puff"-RAM

Normally I wouldnt care much about minor signings....but If I am not mistake Ho is gonna cost in 4-6 million arena (I might be wrong)....if thats the case....boot him....for a Million or so....fine...its a speedbump of salary.

If Ho comesback and is awesome this next year.....LOL....but if he does....I'll have to do something crazy to show him my support.


The Kuroda Update.....Well....
looks like he's gonna be a Dodger...physical, then the announcement....but that could change....
If it doesnt.....
Please God, dont let Bavasi go nuts and trade for no talent pitchers with our top prospects.


Winter League update

Sean White...Oh my...2 starts...awesome...lets hope he can keep it up and do it with the mariners

Adam Jones is doing well too...Lets hope he can meet expectations (hopefully not Jeremy Reed Jr)

No comments: