Friday, December 07, 2007

Going to the Sonics Game and $0.15 profit for 2200 poker hands

Heading out the door to the sonics game against the Milwaukee Bucks
(the tickets that were "sold" .....welll...idiot lied about buying them....I hate People)

Soooo....Headed to the game with 4 tickets (use 1 and sell 3 at the game)
At least I will get the same price I paid (being a season ticket holder is the only way to go.

$135 worth of free food vouchers I need to use at Key arena (another perk of a season ticketholder...essentially they gave me $3 worth of free food per game)

Poker....

$0.15 profit....Ugh...not bad....played well...EXCEPT....

I NEED TO LEARN NOT TO STACK OFF ON A BLUFF....I have been keeping that idiotic move under controll....but bluffs that afterwards ya think "That was a horrible spot to bluff".....well....I just shouldnt 3 street bluff against calling stations. LOL

Off to the game.

No comments: