Sunday, December 02, 2007

Seattle Seahawks.....better than everyone thinks....

Are people watching the same games I am?
I swear all the people in Seattle have no clue about football.....several people this week have said....and I quote..."The seahawks are aweful this year, they can barely win games, and Alexander sucks"

Okay...as far as Alexander...ya he has been over-rated for a while....Glad to see Holmgren has gone with a Pass-1st offense....
I have to say....his sub=par preformance this year are from the O-line not nearly as good as it once was in the Super Bowl year

Seattle Fans...get over it...Sean is over paid and an average running back...but he is definately not the worst....and if Mo Morris gets more carries...I personally think Alexamnders per rush numbers will increase.

As far as the idiot fans...
8-4

and the Seahawks are 2 plays from being
10-2

(A botched Handoff in the Arizona Game, and giving the Game to cleveland)


IMHO
The Seahawks have an excellent chance at getting to the superbowl
(you can quote me on that)

We match up well with Dallas.
We Match up even better against Green Bay.

I am actually more concerned about the 1st round Wild card team (I hope its the giants)....the rest kinda scare ya.

I could rant for hours...but some fans are Pathetic.

Go HAwks!!!!!!

No comments: