Thursday, December 20, 2007

LOL.....48 BB/100...is it sustainable?


I was just gonna play a little bit of poker......watch some TV and get some sleep.

But, I just had to post this sick graph for today.....

I couldnt get it to display BB/100....it would only show PTBB/100...so its only HALF as many BB

I played Half the amount of hands I normally would.....and made over half what I did all last week....all in one day....just Sick.

500BB.....for many thats a good week......

I just think its funny.....sure makes up for the past 5 or so days.....I am playing much better....

I definately need to expand my "Prep the day reading list"....it might not be the main reason....but it does remind me to be patient and discipline.

Today I was very patient.....
My discipline was around 95%....
and I still hate it when they hit the one-outter

Back to todays results (I know results are just the output of playing good).....

As Dave Chappelle would say....
"I'm Rich Bitch!!!!"

Go Craig

No comments: