Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Grrrrr.........

I really need to just let downsiwings roll off my back...

Its not really the "downswings".....its the sharp swings downward (drop 2+ buyin in 5-10 min)

It only slightly affects my game (been alot better lately not make back to back to back Huge mistakes)

Like right now....I should be playing....but I am doing the "right thing" and chilling out....Got a little aggrivated....was crushing the regulars in spots (playing excellent I might add for the 2nd time)....but the Super Fish were....well....NE 2cards....No pair, No draw on flop....call....runner runner trips (btw, no overcards)....It only happen exactly 5 times in 10 minutes....thank goodness they are idiots and love to check the river.

I am up 4000 BBfor the past Month...and still I question that I am playing decent at times.....

Hmm....I guess its just when I lose the "big Pots" when it bothers me.....

Blah blah blah blah....sometimes I just need to shut up.

Grinding is good.....Homeruns are bad (well unless ya do it while ya grind)

Okay enough poker....I'm still gonna play another 3 hours and need to clear my mind

Mariners....

Jose Guillen-- Looks like he's gonna get suspended for 15 games.....still doesnt make any send for the Mariners to pass up the sandwich pick.....
This is gonna bug me all offseason....especially if some team picks up a stud...and in 2009 crushes the mariners.

Mariners free agent signings

NONE....

Rumors abound...
Kuroda is the most likely....
Beyond that....who knows....

Rumor that Tejada May be headed for the Angels....I totally forgot about the Baltimore fire sale....

Sigh....it will probably lead to Bavasi trading the farm for another Ho-Ram.

I am starting to get this feeling Bavasi is gonna do something real stupid (last year I wasnt expecting it....this year I am)

Go Seahawks (this sunday is the end of the division race)
Go Mariners
Go Thunderbirds (even though they cant win in overtime)

No comments: