Saturday, December 08, 2007

Movin' On up

Today I officially decided to move up in stakes,
I was going to wait until I had 35 Buy-ins in the Pokerstars account (without depositing more)....but since I have been consistantly winning 6 PTBB/100,
I figured if I dropped 3 Buy ins I would just move back down.

Welp.....Poker gods smiled on me today....Only played about 600 hands and ended up the day 5+++ Buy ins up.

Edit: played another 300 hands tonight.....Make that up 8 buy-ins (should be up 14 buy-ins.....3 horrible all-in on the turn...then 2 outers on the river....normally I would want to die over those and that many...but hey....8 buy ins is good enough for me....Insane day of running good....would have been great)

Once of the other things I am doing is playing full Ring at 25c/50c, The players in Full Ring are definately worse than 6-max overall....and of course less variance.

I still keep thinking I should just start playing 1/2 and $2/$4, but I am going to stick to my plan of building from $100 and playing my way up.....

Things I need to do.

Play more hands.....averaging under 4 hours a day is not going to cut it.
Rewatch a couple videos
More hand reviews
LOL...think of things I need to do :-)

No comments: