Saturday, December 29, 2007

Havent been posting much....but...

...having a good day pokerwise.

Playing well the last 2 days....

I believe I have isolated the problem...its all a matter if I can keep from doing it as "habit"....

Trying to bet people off hands they will not fold.....its -EV....and...
OMFG-he-didnt-fold-to-my-1st-2-bets-i-need-to-blow-him-off-the-hand Strategy....

Well...it doesnt friggin work.

I just am trying to be TOO aggressive in the wrong spots.

So for the time being, I am going to play pretty much straightforward poker....

1) its profitable
2) its hte correct way to play
3) it will correct the bad habits
4) it will allow me to open up my game significantly when I feel confident that I am not donking $$
5) My bankroll with thank me

Okay...back to the tables

No comments: