Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Take on the Mitchell Report

First of all.....

Bud Selig is the biggest moron on the Planet......he thinks he is God without reguard for justice, honesty and what is right. If Bud Selig Died today, the earth would be a better place to live.

As Far as Former Senator Mitchell......prior to this...I actually thought highley of Mr Mitchell....
but...after putting his stamp of approval on this....as a former judge and lawyer....
I am astonished...I cant believe my eyes....

Fine...he had the impossible task of trying to get people to "confess" ......BUT If I were in the Brian Roberts Family....I would sue the hell out of MLB, Mr Mitchell, Bud Selig and the idiots who included the crap.

Yes...TOTAL CRAP....

Here is a recreation of it...

"I know someone, who knows someone...who has a sister who knows someone...that is a relative of a dead person, who's Dog overheard a cat, that heard he did Roids"

Give me a break.....destroying a person reputation on info that is LESS than gossip....
The National Enquire and The Star are more reliable.

PATHETIC.....

Bud selig trying to screw everyone else so he doesnt have to admit that he is

MR STERIOD COMMISSIONER

My hope is that everyone who meets Bud in the future will call him Mr Steriod Era......

I still cant believe that he is willing to disreguard every agreement he has ever made.....
I mean...I think the players Union over the years has been horrible.....but Bud has taken being criminal and unjust to a new level.....

BTW this is just an opinion...I have no facts that Bud selig has relations with goats....I heard it from a friend who had a friend, who's cat told him.

As far as the Players who they have evidence against....yeah...suspend them according the policy at the time.....to the max.

My suggestion to players in the future....NEVER AGREE to talk to anyone related to anything set up by Bud selig.....talk about backstabing.

Bud Selig is a pathetic individual.....trying to get others to forget about his involvment in the steriod era....

It is just an opinion....Bud Selig is believed to be the main reason for steriod problems in MLB....it looks like he turned his head for years and years and years.

Pathetic Bud.....Pathetic.

Bud....start another investigation of all the FALSE steriod claims in this report.....and then personally goto the players home and be there personal Bitch for a month for the players you just wronged.

I am still in shock at the depth of the claims that have zero proof and slandering peoples names.

Clemens, Petite, Guillen....etc etc...I am fine with naming....a bunch of them there seems to be evidence of some sort.....but MY GOODNESS....PATHETIC

Can ya tell I think Bud is a crook?

BTW....Congress involvment....its stupid...spending bazillions in tax dollars about grown men cheating in baseball.....

stupidity in the steriod scandal is ranked this way.....

Bud Selig (until 2005, I thought he was an average commissioner)
Congress
(OMG...those hearings...its worse than reality tv with congress people trying to get TV time, some of the congressmen made me feel like I live in a pathetic country with leaders like them....I mean...sanctioning killing people worse than steriods?....get real)
George Mitchell
(frankley before today he wouldnt even been on this list....BUT...to put you name on a document like this that....just to make it longer.....included false and things that could not be verified....George Mitchell = National Enquirer)

The ones.....so far....that havent done stupid things....
The players....the ones who have shut up....WAY SMART....its the Salem WitchHunt ...."see Brian Roberts".....If I were council to a player...I would reccomend he never speak to anyone....if they say "Hi"...there carreer will be ruined by Bud.....and make sure to mail Bud a Xmas card or he will butcher you.

Donald Fehr.....personally I cant stand the guy....but his press conference....BIG props for not telling it like it is.....Bud promised things...then fucked him and the union....
Much Respect Sir....though I still dont like ya.

No comments: