Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I hate running good? No Kuroda for the Mariners? If not, then Who?

I wonder, I know the google analyzer says that people visit and read this blog....but do they really?? or is it just a ploy to build their own revenue stream?
LOL....definately in a thinking mood....internet conspiracy by google and the blog-gods :-)


Another day, another 20+ bb/100 session......

Today was much better than yesterday...I played extremely well and others were sucking out on me (If they suck out on ya, it means you're getting it in good for the most part)

Couple tables I was completely abusing a couple loose weak players...
limp limp ....I raise....1 fold.....1 call.....flop (70% of the time it doesnt matter).....check, I bet, they fold.

The only exception to the above was......villian raises, hero folds....and.....villian raises...hero 3bets and villian donates his/her stack.

The more I think about it, I played damn good......the only hand I thought I originally played bad, well I didnt notice it went to showdown between 2 villians.....I originally though I made a marginal fold (I must have been brain damaged thinking my trips and 2 pair outs were good...I was drawing 4 to 1 at best on the turn...glad I didnt get stupid and 3bet)

I wasnt feeling well while playing....felt extremely cold...hopefully I feel better tonight and tommorrow.

Once again...Thanks StoxPoker.....

Note to self: dont let the success goto your head.....Good laydowns are key to success (figuring out the resisstance is key to good decisions)

As far as the MAriners homefront.

Rumor is The Dodgers have won the Kuroda bidding.....but at this point its just rumor......
should find out thurs or fri.

Still not sure If I want the M's to spend 12 mil/per ..could be worth it...might not....
My main concern is how it affects the next 2 offseasons....an extra 12 million to land someone who would have a real affect....who that might be...I havent a clue....but another #3 pitcher is not what the Mariners need....sure...he might be better...but he could be Igawa 2.0

Like I said...as long as its not 4 years, I'll be happy.

If we dont get Kuroda......
Well......then my fear factor will increase.....because Bavasi might go nuts.....and Doing something real stupid.......Carlos Silva for 120/8 years or something equally as dumb.....
Just me over thinking.....but Ho Ho Ho season makes me think about last year and Ho Ho Ho-Ram trade.........

We can hope a reasonable trade for Bedard (Wlad, and 3 C and B prospects)....No Jones and I'd prefer to keep Clement......but Bedard and Felix improved...well...thats pretty decent.

Its funny....because most every year I have a general plan that I would like to see the Mariners go after...but this year....there just isnt alot of things that are possible.....I mean....the only pitchers available that are worth trading for ar Bedard and Johan Santana.......the others are Oakland pitchers, which 95% wont end up in a MAriners uni......if ya cant get either of the above, I am all for letting guys fight it out for the 2 rotation spots for the league minimum....

I mean.....spending 10 mil, or trading your farm system for pitchers of the same caliber....it doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

Man I want some Garlic Fries. LOL

Might be going the the Thunderbirds game this saturday against the Swift Current Broncos.
I wish Key Arena was closer...I know its only about 60 minutes...but 2 hours round trip for a 2 hour max game...LOL....I am so lazy.

One of these days I will learn to be more sociable and let people get to know me and find friends to goto the game......I think my daughter is working (95% sure).....
Anyone want a ticket to the game? I probably should have only got 1 season ticket instead of 2.

I cant wait until next year when the T-birds move to the New Kent Events center....30++++ minutes closer....and an arena made for Hockey. I'll triple the amount of games I attend.

Paid for my Seahawks playoff tickets today...Now I just gotta sell them (got 10 tickets together and need to sell 8 of them),,,,,they will sell themselves though......
I love the seahawks...I goto the games for free and make more than enough to cover food and parking.

No comments: