Monday, December 10, 2007

Poker: Week of 12/3-12/9


End of Week Update

Hands 11,257
Profit 485.71
BB/100 13.42 (6.71 PTBB/100)
Attitude: Pure Joy for 1 day and 6 days of OMFG for the 1st hour of each session and then ending each session even or slightly up

Hours 29.14 (actually was less total)
$16.48 Per Hour

If I have more days like I had this week, I am unsure if I can take it.

I really dont mind the swings.....its just the quickness and severity of the swings...Just about every session this week I started off 2 buy ins down within the 1st 15 minutes and ended up even or up

(I think it was tuesday when I dropped around 5 buy ins within...it had to have been 10 minutes at most.....I almost threw the computer.....

BUT I remembered something either Leatherass9 or cottonseed1 said in one of there videos (might have been stox,,,,I really dont remember who said it exactly)....
Remember to breath after a beat....and to be honest....it kept me from tilting off a buy on several occations this week.

I think it was either friday or saturday......well....thats the only reason I am still playing...it was insane....the funny thing is I should have been up another 4 buy ins from suckouts. (not complaining though)

Well...I do need to play more hands....started off the week good...but thrusday rolled around an mentally I couldnt play more because of the crazy week.

Excuses

This week.

Goals Next week

1) Play good poker
2) Watch 5 videos
3) Review Big winners/losers EVERY SESSION
4) at least one day PT hour indepth analyze
5) Play 15,000+ hands
6) at least 20% 6-max (3k minimum)
7) Research/study/post AK and AKs hands....find how to play them better in situations
8) figure out which situations I dont play AK-AJ well and come up with a plan
9) 4+ PTBB for both FR and 6 max (5+ PTBB overall)

I am tired, definately missing something

Oh....today recap.

Dropped almost 3 buy ins tonight.....grinded for the next 2 hours and ended up a buyin up.....

I dont mind swings...I just wish EVERY session wouldnt start of with a huge drop....hell....I'd be happy with tredding water for the first hour and losing 4 buy ins over the next 3 hours...I'd be happier (odd to say, but I'd ALMOST rather ending up down with a gentler slide)

Okay, maybe not....I dont hate money

No comments: