Sunday, December 23, 2007

Seattle Seahawks win again.....

I actually thought about writing this post before the game started...LOL

I was 100% sure the Hawks would win this game before it started....and they didnt dissappoint.

With the Exception of the 79 yard pass to Derrick Mason, The Hawks "D" was Pro-Bowl Caliber
(1/3 of the NFC PRO Bowl team is from the Seahawks Defense)

Oh...and thats another thing I didnt comment week ago....
4 of the 11 Probowl starters are from the seahawks (I've been telling people all year the Seahawks Defense is Underrated.)

Lofa Tatupu
Patrick Kerney
Julian Peterson
Marcus Trufant

LOL...I just look at that list and thought....."Dang, thats alot of Talent"
And...its all on one team.....

Let me say it again.....
The Hawks Defense is the Best in the NFC

Its a Final (I started this at the end of the 4th QTR)

Seattle Seahawks 27 Baltimore Ravens 6 ---Final

LOL....

I Love Mike Holmgren (Watching the post-game interview)

Talking about Troy Smith, and the Hawks trying to put maximum pressure for his first start...
"You dont want to give the rookie any hope of survival"

I actually delivered a mattress to Mike Holmgrens on Mercer Island (dont worry Mike, I wont tell anyone where ya live)...BEAUTIFIL house on the Water.
He wasnt there, it was the offseason and he was on vacation.....

Man that was a long time ago...

LOL...I swear I delivered to have the Hawks at the Time....

I even delivered to Matt Hasselbeck when he 1st arrived in Seattle (it was just a month or so after the Hawks traded for him)....His wife was extremely Nice to us.....

Matt.....we need ya man...No INTs and we goto the Superbowl.

Shawn Alexander....dude....good job today....Running hard....Prove to the world you're a stud.

Did I say the Defense is AWESOME?

****Pause**** (watching Matt's post-game interview)

Okay...I am gonna wrap this up and get to playing some Poker.

GO HAWKS!!!!

No comments: