Sunday, December 09, 2007

Seattle Seahawks --- West Division Champs 4th year in a row

Last year in the same type of situation (virtually the same record and 49ERs instead of the cardinals.....they laid an egg in 2006 and struggled down the stretch.

This year....

They simply put away the Cardinals and showed them who the better team was without question.

I said it earlier this week.....The seahawks have a Great chance for the SuperBowl

The Ironic thing is they could just as easily go out in the first round.
The Vikings scare the crap out of me, more than the Cowboys or Packers.

I'd give anything to Face the Giants in the 1st round, or ANY other team....
Adrian Peterson is a complete stud and would be a problem.

With the exception of the Running Game....this year Seahawks is IMHO better than the Super Bowl team.....AND....the rushing offense is coming around little by little.

Congrats Guys.....
Since 2002 the Seahawks have the 2nd best winning percentage of all NFL teams.

Enough Seahawks...I slacked off today on Poker....

Between The Seahawks game and Nancy Sue calling me, I have done zero today...and the little I did...I played horribly, I think (I wasnt paying attention at all)

I'll post the weekly poker report tonight or first thing tommorrow (on the plus side)

No comments: