Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Playing less and reading more....

I need to be mor selective in "situations"...not card selection (well okay...both)

I saw a couple hands today...I definately should have bumped the pot...good position...dead money in the pot...practically begging me to take it...but I didnt

I dont know if reading strategy stuff is gonna help...I seem to "read" it..understand...but...doesnt seem to get lodged in my brain...
What I mean is...when I see the situation occur...I recognize it afterwards and the "whys".

I am the verge of being unstoppable again...I can feel it...
but I am still not there...I mean...I know there are some things I definately need to do.

Search Craig...search....2+2 searches....its soooo boring though....weeding thru 100 post to find one that has good info.

I actually seached so much today...I was reading posts from 2004

Okay...back to reading.

Oh...

Up for the day...$4.50
didnt play much

No comments: