Sunday, August 13, 2006

Decent Day for Poker, Horrible Day in Life

Pokerwise...not bad all things considering.....

Actually...with how I felt inside today....its a mircale that I played as well as I did.

My worst possible nightmare became my reality...
I hate people...I hate people who get close, and cant be truthful....
Its the only thing I ever wanted...just one person.

Today sucks....

today is officially the worst day of my life

I am not sure what is worse....

The Pain that I feel inside (which is the worst feeling I have ever felt)
or
Knowing that every day from now on....there is no hope for real happiness...
Just fear....and that every day will be the same crappy day.

Groundhog day...with the fun stuff.

Life SUCKS!!!!

Okay...since this is a poker Blog....

20 tournies +$235.50 profit 19.63% ROI

Only 2 tournies in which I made horrible superDonk plays.

Overall played above average.....

Hands of the Night

Hand #1
Worst starting Hand that I won with today
(I didnt fire at the pot, because villian loves to call and has a habit of hitting one outters regularly)

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

UTG (t1435)
Button (t2008)
SB (t7172)
Hero (t2885)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2s, 3d.
2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t375) Ts, Js, 5s (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (t375) Qh (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: (t375) 2c (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: t375

Results below:
SB has 6d 4c (high card, queen).
Hero has 2s 3d (one pair, twos).
Outcome: Hero wins t375.

Hand #2
Hand I won the Biggest Pot of the Night with (3 players or more)


PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

UTG (t3415)
Hero (t5100)
SB (t1660)
BB (t3325)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 6d, Ac.
1 fold, Hero raises to t1200, 1 fold, BB calls t800.

Flop: (t2075) 6h, 6s, 2c (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (t2075) 6c (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t400, BB calls t400.

River: (t2875) As (2 players)
BB bets t1000, Hero raises to t2000, BB folds.

Final Pot: t5875

Results below:
Hero has 6d Ac (four of a kind, sixes).
Outcome: Hero wins t5875.


Once again...

Life Sucks...
But at least the day was on the profit side

Craig

No comments: