Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 2: Today sucks

I dont get it....I really dont

I know they suck...
I stay out of way...
Play tight as hell...

call my push with JJ+ or AK+...

The Idiots...call with something like A2os 22 J4s (yes, J4s for all his chips and not short stacked....3 way pot)

I am just going to have to abbandon Tight play early...because if ya dont gather chips on these idiots...well....one of the millions will bust ya with 73s.

Maybe I dont know how to play...maybe those 2500 tournaments that I won tons of money...just pure luck.....I dont fucking get it...

I am sooooo fucking frustrated.

I mean..overall I played crappy today....I mean..I donked of bunches of chips here and there, but was smart enough not to go bust on those hands.
I need to start playing with crap...

I really do need to learn to play LAG better.

Fuck Poker....and Fuck the Mariners...friggin 11 game losing streak...14 games out of 1st place....2 weeks ago I had high hopes of the playoffs (yeah, might not have happen, but hope)...Now....Makes me wonder how they will be next year...

Cant score runs....None of the players can draw a walk
(Whats up with that Mr Bavasi? Did ya frigging try to build a team of free swingers who cant go deep into the count?

Do the Math Mariners Management...

Harder to have big innings when guys cant get on base with a walk...means ya have to string 4 or 5 hits together....plunk 2 walks in there with another team...well...ya score 5 instead of 3.

.270 with .310 OBP SUCKS!!!!!!! Who cares if they hit 20 HRS?!?!?!?!?!?
I'll take a guy who hits .300 and .390 OBP with 14 HRs any day.

Jarrod Washburn...How much money did we spend this offseason for him...
Dont get me wrong...he is a Great AVERAGE pitcher....I woulda rather saved the dough and picked up 2 premium pitchers this coming offseason...let me see...Zito or Washburn at Safeco? Hmmmm....Zito 100 votes to ZERO...for the same price.

Sick...

I hate poker...I hate everything...I hate Nancy Sue Chase.....

Its amazing how cruel and cold hearted people can be in this world....
Its always the ones that ya believe in...that ya truley think has a heart.

But...they dont...

I still cant understand how heartless she is..."I promise Craig"....and less than 24 hrs after I leave, setting up a date with others....

I am sooo Mad....I am soo Mad because this is something that will never go away.

I look at every single person like they are going to rip my balls off if I am not looking...

Fo Gawd fucking sake...My Mom asked me if stephi could help her after her surgery...
And my first frigging thought is "What is she up to? how is she trying to get me?"

ITS MY FUCKING MOM!!!!!

I am never gonna be the same....
Life sucks....
Dont want to be alone....
But I will...
Because...I cant tell who will lie to me...
I cant tell who the evil people are.

WHY?

I hurt so much....
I wish she would have just gone away....
I am so stupid to have believed her....
I believed every friggin word
FUCK....
I was pissed at myself for thoughts of doubt..I mean...Her I am appologizing to her about doubt thoughts, because IU felt deep inside she was true and honest

I hate it, I know now I should have never ever let me get to me again....

My god...she is so evil...I mean...I fucking layed it out there....

I hope she dies....and Someone lets me know to come and get Gindy and Jake

No comments: