Friday, August 18, 2006

Re-Training Myself

I am going back to the Basics

I have a Bankroll for the $60 easy (more like the $114s)

I'm dropping to the $16s and playing Max two at a time (staggered)

and concentrating on Reads (its so hard...mentally thinking...$16s...I can crush these guys...and makes ya laxidazical and I space to much...I mean...play 5 already...ITM 3 times...but I was reading the forums while playing 1/2 the time

(half the time with great reads.....made me think...I really should play a couple MTT once I get back to Reading the single table at a time....one of the reason I stopped MTT because I wouldnt concentrate enough because lack of 6 tabel stim.

Pretty much...starting from the beggining (well not really)
All ready read:
Some of the FAQ articals in SSHL and MSHL
Reread half of Harrington on Holdem vol 1
Just Got HoH vol 2 today (meant to read it along time ago...but when things started to dive...figured I better use some VIP points....End Game seemed good choice...Maybe I should order HOH 3....hmmm...I dunno...gonna be 3 weeks and I better be back to the $60s by then.

Thats the other thing I have to change....I have to one step at a time....like a Bluff....have to figure a range....get a read...if he's a total calling station...doesnt matter how my bluff is...it will fail....

Think first....think some more...then Do what the thinking process deducted.

I really should write down a plan...I mean...if I have 80%ROI over 20 torunies..I still should stay and focus...

Make sure its good habits....not impulsive pushes in marginal situations (yeah, I might be +EV...but a slightly -EV fold, can be a huge +EV on the next 2 hands...thus over all even more +EV
(plan the battles to win the war....how you win each battle can make the next one +EV easier)

Okay...have to run and get Steph...

FCCLA Vice President....gotta love school activities and Taxi-cab-dad

Craig

No comments: