Monday, August 14, 2006

The Day of having my big hands crushed

First of all....Pocket Aces just once today (most of the premium hands today..had very little of them, it will balance out though)

But I REALLY hate KK and QQ....
and AK too....

A5os T2os A3os K7s A3os A6os 53s 44 22

These are the hands people "CALLED WITH" and cracked my hands....

NOT JUST A RAISE....BUT ALL IN?!?!?!?!?!?!

MORONS...Ax and not in the blind...calling 3600 all in and they have 2200
IDIOTS.

I know in the long run it pays off...but geeze...I understand a spite call if someone has been shoving all day long...

Who calls with pocket 2s?!?!?! At BEST its a coinflip for all his chips (not even shortstack or big stack)

Rant Rant Rant...

Somehow I only lost a couple hundred today....felt like a WHOLE LOT more

Craig

No comments: