Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Poker Gods hate me.....

Okay...

1st.... I need to be a little more aggro at 75/150 and 100/200 levels...not a a ton..but I missing some spots...I click "fold" and think "what am I doing?!?!?"

2nd..this goes with the 1st thing...no more speed clicking...let the rest of the table f-ing wait....If I can change my habit of playing fast...and just take 10 seconds to think...Good play...will be great play.

I am this close to being back where I was playing...fixing the little leaks.

Now...Poker Gods...give me a break.....

I just reviewed the tournies today.....SHEEEESH.

on the hands I busted on...favorite in 78% of them...and yes...won 45% of them.
the Hands I was behind...of course lost 71% of those.

How I only lost $150 for the day...its a miracle

Plan B....

Screw the world....its Brain burning Rock music time....

Gonna get pumped and play some more....

on the Play list

KORN
STP
DISTURBED
TOOL
NIRVANA
Young MC (lol, okay not brain burning...gotta bust a move though)

with a little Rush and Pearl Jam.

Poker Gods....ya cant keep me down.

No comments: