Saturday, August 26, 2006

Random playing

At the Moment, on break in the MoneyMaker Millon round 1 qualifier...

121 people left...I'm on the short stack (lol..and so is half of the field)

Hopefully I can catch a couple hands right after the break...the HUGE stack of course is directly on my left...so I really cant get too crazy...he's been calling quite a bit of people...he's 2 or 3 in chips and can crush me like a bug...hopefully he'll triple me up or more.

Rest of the day...

play 10 on Bodog...down about $30...
played all the VIP pokerstars free rolls.

I placed in one of them, but I dont remember which one...was less than $100 so I didnt note.

The Month 100k...when from 10th in chips...to out in 3 hands...2 bad beats in a row on 3 outers (one was a 1 outter)..pathetic players...I was Donking it up a little today as well...

Well...break is about to end...hopefully...same thing will happen the last time I posted her during the last MTT I played during break...I think I came up 4th...
Fourth works...just need top 50

Craig

And the MARINERS WON!!!!!....4 out of 5...if the didnt have to play the AL West...they would go undefeated (12 games over 500 vs the AL east)

No comments: