Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 3.5 a New Begining

Okay...

Didnt play much today...but what I did play...play well and at about 90% of what I should (I was noticing mistakes afterwards....nothing big...just the standard
"Dang I really shoulda pushed there to steal the blinds"....
But thats good too...I really have to find the balance I had month ago

Lately...been to wimpy...before that..pushing with too much junk in bad spots
(UTG all-in with T4s with 6 left...not so smart with 10X BB)

Things need to do...
Little more Aggro on a hand or two when the 50/100...open up a little more
nothing major..just pick a spot or two....and 75/150 and 100/200 look to ramp up as the donks drop.

Attack the medium stacks....
conscious of the small stacks and FE with them
Be aware of the Big Stacks....steal if they will fold and can afford to lose
PAY ATTENTION TO THE BIG PICTURE of each tourney...and dont fold into oblivion.

PUNISH people for being tight.

Fold Equity is meant to be used...not saved.

Went to the Mariners Game.

Mariners beat the Yankees in the Bottom of the 9th

I love wqalk off homeruns....

YO ADRIAN BELTRE!!!!!!
Two Homeruns in one game.

Next year will be the Year of the Mariners.....

World Series 2007

No comments: