Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just messing around

I really need to get out of my own head....

I know exactly (well, not a specific thing) what I am doing wrong...

Too agressive (over playing several types of hands)
Too passive on other types of hands...

I was messing around at the $3.40 tables (playing 12 tables at the same time)
And 80% of the players there are loose Donks...

Flop: A K 6

Me 66

Guy leads into me....its a $3 table....

I call?!?!?!?! what am I doing....reraise and get him committed with TP

Soooo...thats when I realized I gotta get out of my own head....I mean...double slowplaying is kinda dumb.

So...went over to Bodog for a while....I love the blind structure over there... just wish it was poker tracker compatible....with the deposit bonus, increases the ROI by 10% and the games are pretty soft...well...a little...but not alot of $50s available...

Play about 20 at the $22s at bodog...the software is kinda weird...came out $240 ahead.....woulda been alot more...but the last 3...oh my...call me Mr Bubble.
and Mr Unlucky...lol...me...top set..then..turn..river...straight for villian...
TPTK with flush draw....then...turn...river...lol...his pair ends up being a Full boat (btw I hit my flush on the river)...

I keep reading and tweeking...I still feel off...I know I am not being aggressive enough...but dont want to be overly agressive like I use to be....I just cant seem to put people on cards....might be dropping down to work things out with the villians...well...lol...I saw the best hand today...

Villian #1 raises 4x bb pfr
Villian #2 Calls a 4x bb pfr

Flop comes Ks 6c 9c

villian #1 pot raise
Villian #2 calls....

Turn.....As
Villian #1 2/3 pot raise
dumb villian #2...calls....

River... Jd
Villian #1 raises enough to put the dumb villian #2 all in.

dumb villian #2 calls

villian #1 shows AA
villian had: 4d 2h

LOLLOLOLOLOL...The Board was his hand....LOLOLOL

Hillarious...

Time to review the damn hands....I need to figure a way to review some of the hands I fold preflop...without taking forever.

LOL...forgot I am not Craigsmagic tonight...I am E_Martinez11 lol

No comments: