Monday, August 07, 2006

Started Good...ended Lame

Played about 50 Sngs today...first couple didnt do so well...but got on a serious roll...up around $600...and then tanked it the last 6 tournies..and ended up a little over $300 for the day.

I think I am playing a little to tight/weak...okay...more just too tight once it gets down to 5 or less...find myself wanting to blind itm too much....

I definately need to get a little bit aggro more around the bubble when I have a +hand to the read...I folded A8os on the button at the 200/400...especially since I had them covered

Feeling better than I did a couple weeks ago on the HUGE downswing.....

Played decent...I can play alot better....only 1 hand today that I won from behind (good and bad sign)...wasnt behind much today....but I didnt suck out at all.....
good and bad...good that I wasnt behind alot...but I didnt even suck out the natural 25%++

Enough Rambling...it was an Up Session so thats good.

No comments: