Friday, August 18, 2006

I Really Dont get it.....Starting over and Relearning

Okay....I know I am not the Best in the World....
I know I am not the Worst in the World....

So how in the world do I go from 44%+ ITM and ROI of 14%+ at the PS $60s
Over 2500+ Tounries...

to

35% ITM -12% ROI at those same $60s?!?!?!?!

I know all about variance....and the natural swings...but geez.....Thank goodness I didnt cash out part of my bankroll.

Its Still hefty enough to support the $60s ( If it needs to 100 buy ins...then okay, I would be a little short....but 30,40,50 buyins...I could be playing the $114s)

I mean...I drop $3000+ over about 500 tournies....

Some pretty bad beats....tons of ones to write home about....

I mean I actually had ITM of only 15% for a 100 tounry Range (I was practically crying...it sucked, but it was almost rediculous....I mean.....)

Example....I was tourny leader....(I'd just dropped 9 straight....but had my anti-tilt goggles on tight)

BIG BUbble leader...
I had around 8 1/2k
Villians had about 2200, 1500, and 900 respectively (approx)

Line to destruction:

I Pfr the shortie all in with AQs....he's 400 in the BB and calls the $500 more with
J7os

FLOP Ac Qd 9h
Turn 8d
River Ts

Okay...fine...I'm still 7.6 K
Next Hand

Me: AA
Same villian AQos
We're all in preflop

You guess it 4 card flush (turn and river complete it)

that stung a little...
5.8K in chips..and still the leader...

Me and the 2200 guy...(he's SB I'm BB)
I am wary when he completes (he is pretty much raising..only time he didnt raise coming in, was a limp reraise)

(found out later, he limped just for that fact, he saw me crush others limping into me)

So I am cautions and actually just thinking of dumping this hand on the flop no matter what.

I have 77....I check

Flop T 7 2 (rb)

I am thinking...Cool... and then I really start thinking...I want his money....
I have to check I think...because he couldnt have hit anything...and he is a little aggro in spots...he probe bets $250...The only thing I can think is he hopes it completely missed me and I have no draws . (either that or he was making so he could ...actually I have no clue...maybe I should find the actual hand and post that one...
it was pretty confusing and I kow I didnt play it perfectly...but a set...rainbow weak board that can barely help anyone....lol
I was so happy with the extra $250.

I actually push here...wasnt exactly sure if he would bet the turn if the wrong card came up...

He calls and shows 55....

Thats right folks....Turn 5....River 5 I lose to quads...losing the hand that ya cant lose


Thats enough hand stuff....friggin insane...next hand lost with KK raising...called by A4s.....and the Busto Hand...flop Top 2 and he sucks the straight on the river.

The ironic thing about all of those and that tourny...the worst I was at anytime...was a 70% favorite...on every hand when the money went in

Okay enough bitching...new post

No comments: