Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 3.56 Last tournament of the night

I just played a flawless tournament (well, there was one hand...but I layed down TPMK to an all in on about the 10th hand....all Read...no logic...
I either had the best hand...or he had a set.
When I SUPER TIGHT player comes over the top...its either All bluff, or the nuts.

95% sure it was the nuts...either way...Huge laydown that set up the rest of the tournament

I ROCK....

2 hands later...one of the Aggro guys...decides he's gonna steal my blind (ya see someone lay down a hand to a reraise...I dunno what it is...even if its a very strong fold...people see ya fold to a raise like that...they think they can shove ya around...

So...know that he's LAG..he comes at my blind from good table steal position...
I come over the top of him....
He Folds like a little girl
(2 perfect reads...like I said...both...I felt like I was 99% right before I did them....95% sure afterwards...both times...thought before I moved.

I need to play more like this...this is what made me all that money for 4 months.

After that...

I PWNED THE TABLE.

Pushing every perfect spot...patient....and the BAM!!!!
I FRIGGIN saw the chip distribution....it click....
I went on a stone cold steal not in a good position....I only need to get by one person (from the chip stacks and reads)....and BOOM...took them down...and with that 700 chips...put me in position to shove everyone around the table.

It was sooooo perfect...
Last week..I would have folded in that spot...and wouldnt have thought twice about it...because all it shows up in PT is -50 chips for ante...and unless I review every hand...hell I would have missed it anyways.

IT WAS PERFECT...over 30 hands...I folded 6 times...thats insane 80% VIP...and the villians didnt have a clue...
LOL....I fold AT....lol...I ROCK...I mean...I could see the delay in folding...could sense that he had a Spite call coming real quick...so what do I do....?!?!?!?!?!

I Fold AT on his Big Blind...he keeps his chips that round...the next time I raise...he just gives it up.....4 in row without a fight after that.
Man....I PWN him...he needs to change his last name to mine.

and the funny Part....

I FINISHED 2nd....lol...Friggin awesome...not the 2nd...but he had to suck out from hell to beat me...he got first...but I pwn him...

Perfect...except the end result of 2nd

BUT

IF I play like that or 90% of that all the Time....ROI and ITM will be insane.

I ROCK...time to call it a night.

I ROCK...only one tournament...but damn...I read everything incredibly

Night Time

Good Night John Boy

No comments: