Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Retraining conitnues

Well...overall I feel better than I have about my game....

Still need more aggression in the middle stages (need to watch out though, so I dont get hyper aggressive in blind stealing)
Also need to push less....
look for spots to 2.5BB to 4BB pfr

Definatley need to make a list of daily things to do.

played about half my games on pokerstars...and the other half on Bodog (I sure wish Bodog was pokertacker compatible...I pwn Bodog when I play there....
I'm up about 500 over the last couple days...and its not because of running good...the players are sooo predictable....really soft less than average players.

PS
60 Ts
+$182.40 profit
46.77 % ROI
53.33 % ITM (and if I wouldnt have donked a couple...alot higher)

I'm gonna play another 140 at the $6.50 and then move up
(was gonna make myself play 500 and at least 20% ROI....
BUT..I am reading and doing other things to help and playing less for the time being...and knowing that the $6.50t are no actual challenge....well...500 is excessive considering I use to ROI over 10% in the $27 and $60s (well at least 5000 tournaments)

I still dont get it..maybe I pulled the plug to soon...but a 70 buyin downswing, it had to mean something....I know variance...but -12% ROI over 500 tournies...
REALLY hard to swallow..and if it was "just" variance...well..so be it..because it did kick the ass of my confidence.

We Will rebuild me....
Bigger...
Badder...
Dominant...

LOL...

Definately need to start reviewing with SNGPT more....I definatley need to make a list of TO DO things...

Over all Good day....

No comments: