Saturday, September 23, 2006

SnG Results for the day

I got a late start on the SnGs, but I go a bunch in

I didnt play any in the morning...and just played MTT all afternoon and evening.

After the MTTs, watch a movie and went to KFC...came back with a full belly...and getting a serious caffeine high (I normally get decaf diet coke, but the shop and rob didnt have any so I got regular)

So My heads a bit fuzzy playing.

I've been practicing playing 12-24 tables at a time at the $6.50...that way when I do the $27s I'll be comfortable doing 9-16 tables...I can do 9 pretty well....but the 16 tabling is definately making me focus more....I am missing reads...but thats from the volume....it is making me play tighter, which is good.

Results for the evening:

3 total hours (of course the first and last 25 mintues only played about 4-6 tables so it really was only a little over 2 hours)

43 tornaments
$125.50
44.90% ROI
60.47 ITM
4 1st 11 2nd 11 3rd
Average place 3.57

Was pretty pleased overall...couple of the 2nds were just bad luck of the villan sucking out horribly.

A couple of the 3rds were bad plays on my part....thats the one good thing about a bad play...LOL...other guys who multitable, or players who take notes....
LOL...the put in their notes "He's a Donkey"...lol....


Probably just grind out the $6.50 and 20+ table them for the next week and play the WCOOP events....as well as the satellites....bankroll is fine for the $60s...but I think I am just gonna plow the $16s and $27s and just play more ABC poker....
If I am just playing 4 tables...$60s are great....but those swings and seeing $2k in 2-3 days...just kills me mentally (funny...I can drop tons and it doesnt effect me...but lose 8 out of 10 SnGs in a set...it just puts me off my game slighlty -EV.

Its funny...thats how well I am starting to play...I can feel...and then see little things that are effecting my game in situations....
ITS GREAT!!!!
And..of course...one of the things I noticed....is that I just want to play the $530s because I have a roll for it....mentally...on the surface....conscious...I feel right at home...BUT...its that 1 or 2 hands that I play too aggro or dont play the obvious and play too passive....
I mean...if ya look at the HH...ya might see it...but in general...just the boarderline plays, but just enough to make me -EV for the week.
Of course at the higher limits, less margin for error.

Okay...lol....ramble ramble ramble.

I was just going to experiment with the 150 tournies a day...but I think I can make the volume make up for any loss in ROI, the extra tables are actually fixing the one or two leaks of folding spots I should fold, so it evens out.
(LOL...ROI is actually higher at the low limits when I play even more tables)

Okay...need to set the fantasy teams and goto bed.

Craig

No comments: