Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hmmm...Maybe I should play more Multi Tables MTT

Well...

Played a coupld Sngs in the last two days....should have played more cause I was on fire....the slump a while ago, starting to seem like a distant memory.

Definately an up month....up alot considering the low level stakes I have been playing.

Pokerstars has the WCOOP ( WOrld championship of online poker) this and next week.

Decided this week to play a bunch of FPP and VIP FPP satellietes.
(would have done it in the last couple weeks...but been focusing on building the bucks with SnGs...its poker...but the games are strategically very different.

Part of the reason I decided to play some of the FPP sats..because they had discounted the buy ins for some of the sats (such as the $215 cost 13500 in FPP to purchase...the sat give 1 seat for 6750 fpps)
Basically...instead of break even as 1 in 10....break even with the points is 1 in 5.

Essentially 1/2 buy ins....so decided to play a couple yesterday and today.

and...I am glad I did...and gonna play a BUNCH more of the next couple of days.

Entered:

5 Tournies (4 $215 and 1 $1050)
FPP cost total to me 5900
3 tourny wins (2 $215 and 1 $1050)
$1480 W$
FPP point value 93000

Not a bad day....Definately need to play as many as I can before sunday...that way I can determine which WCOOP events I will play...wish I would done this earlier...
Wasnt playing brilliantly...but playing good satellite strategy (LOL...one guy went from chip leader to out in 3 hands...ON THE BUBBLE?!?!?!?!?! LOLOLOLOL)

The Funny thing was, that the first hand he lost was over a 3000 chip pot on the river....they both check all the way to the river...then the moron pushed trying to steal the pot...the other guy had flopped Top Boat and slowplayed it....
What a Moron...Big Stack poker against other big stacks in a satellite...stoopid.

Welp...hope tommorrow turns out similar...I think I have about 45000 FPP left after I bought all that crap (still need a new monitor...almost held out to buy it instead of playing the sats...glad I didnt...I could sell the W$ and buy 2 monitors)

Good poker day....time to go play some SnGs

No comments: