Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Okay, May I will change my plan

Well...I had planned to play about 250+ $6.50 (funny thing is...with the exception of some joke SnGs that I palyed...i.e. playing one where I just went all in every hand for 20 hands straight (lol....just remembered that...I finished 2nd and played 85% of the hands)

But 57& ITM I know its small sample, but dang...I can beat these guys with my eyes closed.

(keep trying to talk myself out of it)

Pretty much decided I will play about 50 more and then move up....seems kinda pointless and a waste of time...but...just doing this experiment...definately seeing some of the mistakes I was making.

Today went like this.

28 tournaments
57.14 ITM
72.09 ROI

6 1st
8 2nd
1 3rd

The sad thing though...couple of those heads up I played really crappy...I mean...I could have easily been 12-2 in headsup...realistacally it should have been 10-4...

I really do need to reign it in a little once it gets to the money....I realized I am in the habit of shoving too much 3 handed...well...okay..shoving in the wrong spots...
As well I need to own the table a little more if I am the middle stack....especially if the big stack is giving me the control...

Need to read and react....
When I am focused....honestley I cant be beat...
Example:

3way...One guy thinks he's owning the table he's got me by 1500 chips...but were at 100/200 25 ante...we both have 25BB+...letting him have 3% of the chips ever 3rd orbit...he can knock himself out...I knew there was about a minute or two till the blinds went up...and when they did...Bam...Boom...shorty is making diamonds in his butt...and Mr IamGonnaSteal200BlindsWith5000chipAllinBet...well..
Kinda funny when ya push...they fold...you push again...they fold...then since ya have the chip lead now...ya show them 63os...it rattles them...so 2 hands later when ya push...they call with J6s and ya turn over KK....
Normally I never show cards...but I just knew it would set him over the edge....
The more I think about it...probably shouldnt have show till I got part of his stack...If I went total card dead...lost some fold equity.

Hmmm..for the situation it was 95% right

Okay...I am Rambling....

The players are definately loose with their calls....got called with the J6 and 75s today...for no reasons...well...bad reasons.

No comments: