Saturday, September 09, 2006

Short post tonight




Pretty much broke even fore the night

About 20 tournies
0% ROI

I am tired as hell.

Probably going to the Seattle Mariners Game tommorrow against the Texas Ranger at Safeco field.

"Accidently" didnt sell the pair of Diamond Club tickets.

I love those seats...If I ever get the money cranking....I want season ticket in the Diamond Club.

Free food, free drinks...everything delivered to your seat...free everything.

Big price difference though to my regular season tickets.

Quick Mariners Rundown...

Kenji--- What an great signing...I love Jo...a catcher that can hit
Ichiro--- He's Ichiro and we love him
Beltre--- ...Hot..cold...hot..cold and least hes got Defense
Sexon--- Its either a HR or a K...need people to get on for him...2007 will be big
Y-bet--I love his Defense...great to watch
Lopez--- I have high hopes, but I have a bad feeling he's gonna be average
Raul---...he's a real good hitter... very underrated.
Snelling--- I hope he can stay healthy...exactly what the mariners need as #2 hitter
Reed---I dont know why he cant hit...hopefully when his thumb heals he fixes it

Felix---Next year will be a break out year.
Washburn---still think we overpayed to get him...9 Mil was way to much...but he;s a lefty
Meche--I dunno if the Mariners will resign him...really depends on the young guys and who they target in the ofseason
Piniero---he's gone unless he wants to sign for bullpen and less money
Woods, Lowe, and Baek---Hopefully one or 2 will emerge as a middle rotation startter

Soriano---I love this guy...got his strength back this year...lights out next
Putz---Gotta love JJ...hope he can repeat next year
Mateo---I actually hope they dont resign him...heart skips a beat everytime he pitches

MARINERS MANAGEMENT< PLEASE READ>
Go and bid/sign
Daisuke Matsuzaka
and another good pitcher (Schmidt for less or Zito)

Okay bed time...have to remind myself not ramble on about the M's...

Go MARINERS!!!!

No comments: