Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mid month report card

Well....

Definately playing solid compared to last month...I still feel slightly off...especially when I start the day....feel great mentally and physically...but its those first 6 tournaments that I have trouble getting into a groove (I still manage to lose more than I win starting off.....essentially out fo 30-40 in a day...I suck for the for 10..and play catch up...then break even or catch on fire)

This is the problem I was having before...but to a greater extent....now I am aware of it...pretty much have to emotionally will myself to play even tighter.

Playing the $27 again....its basically a mixture of the $55 and $16 players (1/2 loosey goosey and half solid 2+2er )

I think I am just gonna grind the $27s twice as long and not move up immediately...I figure a couple weeks of making solid $$ and still tweeking some minor bad habits would be best.

I am very concerned though...that playing more tables is gonna have the same result (I jumped upto 9 tables from 6...had success for a month or so...played tighter...and looser.....i.e. tight at the wrong times...loose at the wrong time...opposite of what they should have been.)

I think maybe what I will do...is in a week or so.....an hour or two a day...I will practice 9 tabling at the $6 or the $15

I dunno...I just dont want to dump $3000 in two weeks (29% ITM sucks)...I mean...nothing specific I did...just way to many boarderline calls/pushes.....

Need to remember...let them make the mistake....I cant force them to make it.

Thinking about playing the Razz WCCOOP #1 tournament tommorrow...I am pretty damn good at the razz SnGs...but I dunno about the MTT Razz.... I dunno...My MTT game is pretty out of whack with all the SnGs....I mean...I use to be 5 times better at Multi TAble than Sit and Gos ...but lately I cant even make the money or whatever....well...thats not true...I final tabled the Gold and Platinum VIP tourny a little while back....

Maybe I should play some...I do, do better with deeper stacks...last year bubbled in 4 WCCOOP events (lol...I forgot about that....3 of the ultimate suckouts...I need to relive the one...

2.5 mil guarenteed WCCOOP Main event....

Full table....
10 positions from the money and $3000
I'm MP1....
I have JcJh...

I raise 3.5 BB PFR
BB calls
Flop...10d 10h Js

I flopped top boat (if he flopped quads more power to him)

BB bets 1/2 pot...

I pause...( I aint folding of course)

I reraise a little more than the minimum...thought about flat calling..but I felt he would come along and stack me on the turn..just need a litle more to get him pot committed....

He pauses...then pushes all in...I think "Quads? no way"...and I call...
He turns up 7d6d
YEAH....7d6d I almost died laughing....then...the miracle....
Only 1 way he can split the pot....
Runner runner Tens (less that .5%)
Only way he can win is:
8d 9d
for the straight flush...

Lets just say....I thought I was gonna be chip leader heading into the money....
Instead he hits the .2% miracle and gets the straight flush....

Best part was....when he said "You should have folded when I raised the flop"

LOL...Top Boat and he thinks I should have folded...I had him crushed.

I am getting all worked up about it again....Every1 has a bad beat story...but damn....I was top 10% in chips...and so was he....normally I dont mess with other big stacks...but I hit the flop hard...I might have thrown a set away at that point...but not a Boat...I would have been chip leader with more chips than spots 10-3.

Okay...enough...bedtime

No comments: