Friday, September 15, 2006

Good and bad poker day...Mariners didnt play

First...Mariners had the day off...

I just realized something today...

Mariners are above 500 against the following

AL East (over .600 win perc)
AL Central
Interleague (something rediculous like .800 win perc)

The only place they lose...is within the division.

14-34 ...20 games below 500...

If they didnt play the west and were in the east...they would actually be tied with the yankees.

Poker today...

Played alot...

something like 55 tournies....
35+ ROI
56.14% ITM

But....I donked into alot of 2nds today...and even more 3rds than 1st...
Thankj goodness I made ITM alot today...kept the ROI up.

Pokerstars had the deposit bonus today...
I wish more of the sites had more traffic on the turbos that had monthly bonuses...

Wish bodog was pokertracker compatible...or absolute poker would change the points toward the bonus on SnGs

Whine whine whine....funny how I had a good "results" day and I am whining.

I need to get a new computer or split screen for more tables.

Craig

No comments: