Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Am I playing good, or the competition is horrible?

Well...I played pretty good today...results...were even better...could have played a little better (sounds condisending when ya look at the numbers for the day)

Todays Numbers

24 Buy ins

83.33% ITM
135.38% ROI

8 1st
4 2nd
8 3rd

(donked a couple times and got 3rd because I was being stupid)

I am definately just gonna move up either tommorrow or thrusday....
Got plenty of bankroll...and its time to step up and get back where I am suppose to be.

The $55+$5 are where I know I can play easily....lol....I hate it when I tell myself something...and I have to do it.
Probably shouldnt have gone down so far....cause I have to get use to the nuances of each level of buyin.

But yeah, 70% of the players are horrible...at the $60 there is about 20% of the REAL horrible players..but at least there is about 30% that know whats up in a Sit and Go.


Note to Self:

Remember other level will not be as loose and wild.
Gonna need to play more to win.

No comments: