Thursday, September 14, 2006

Seattle Mariners and Poker...both went well yesterday, but not today....

Missed posting yesterday....

I got on a roll...couldnt lose...78% ITM..needless to say my ROI was on the positive side.

I spent the rest of evening reading and catching up on SMGPT of the past tournaments
(that reminds me, I have to do that tonight)

So....Tuesday was awesome...Mariners won...and won at Poker...and it was Edgar Martinez photograph giveaway (unfortunately I didnt make it to the game to get one, gonna have to get one off of ebay)

Today...

Poker I lost $3 (it felt like alot more...played exremely poorly most of the day, but the times I did play well...I was on fire, it was like I they were playing with their cards face up....extremely weird...I played like crap at times...and..like I said...unbeatable.

The Mariners...well...they got whooped tonight...10-0...
So much for Cha Seung Baek making the rotation next year....
Well...he might..but he got pounded tonight...I actually turned the game off.

Hmmm...I know watching the game and playing poker is -EV...but I wonder when I was playing well...hmmmm...I'll have to check that out.

Lately...I dunno why...but I have been craving pies like crazy...Makes ya wonder...poker leads to pie cravings...beware.

I really should play some WCOOP sats...spending lot of time with my SnG game and totally neglecting MTTs....Really wish I wouldnt have had that downswing.

Welp...gotta get some sleep

Craig

No comments: