Saturday, September 23, 2006

Another Fine day.....MTT Satellite results

Well....Pretty stoked for the WCOOP events the next 8-9 days....

Today I played a couple Satellites (One, fpp PLHE $530, One FPP NLHE $1050, and One Moneymaker Millionaire freeroll)

The pot linit....LOL...I actually dont remember how or why I busted out...the only thing I remember is I was playing decent...but didnt place....definately gonna have to review that one.

The MM freeroll....I dunno what is about those damn things...I kick ass on them for 3-4 hours...get to the final 200 or so (50 qualify) and I brainfart...I need to remember its a damn satellite...1st doesnt pay more than 50th

(very weird...cause I do play the regular satellites (non-turbo) very very very well...I mean...I should have at least 5 or 6 of those round 2 tickets...I definately need to concentrate on not letting the fatigue get to me and not thinking before I move.

Last but not least...the $1050...I played like a superstar...I was reading the table like I knew everyones cards.

If I keep playing better and better like this....I got a great shot at winning a bracelet...if not two.

I mean...example...

In a hand...I wasnt even in (i'd already folded)
About 20+ people left....pays 18.
a 2+2er ( ryanghall ) in the single tournament forums pushed on the button (or it might have been the CO highjack seat)...he was medium stack (on the small side of medium)...
I thought to myself "He's got Ten or Jack high"...
Sure enough...SB calls and he turns up Ten Five offsuit.

The real scary part is...I called the bottom end of the SB rage to call it.

And I really wasnt paying that close of attention at that point (bad leak, I was watching a movie at the same time)

For WCOOP sats this week I am 50% ITM.
I wish I would have started playing these things earlier...I could have converted all my FPPs to $W ...LOL...I am averaging about $1100 a day in W$ this week.

Still need about $1500 more I think (enough to play the PLHE, 6p PLHE, $1050 NLHE and the MAin event $2600, limit even and maybe the stud)

I dunno...I'm not a great stud player...and its been a while since I even touch a limit table.

Damit...I should have played the Damn Razz tourny...probably my 2nd best game, I wish there was more volume on the SnGs for Razz, I would make a bundle...most of the people are just dumb and dont have a clue.

Okay...gonna make two post...this one for run down about MTT and next about SnGs

Craig

No comments: