Monday, September 04, 2006

Man are the $6.50 tables full of bad players

I cant wait until I've played enough to move up (got tons of bankroll and can kill them, but I told myself I wouldnt move up until I played a certain amount at each level)

I understand there are alot of people who are just starting...but DANG....

People bluffing at a coordinated board with 7 people seeing the flop...I mean...
LOL....doesnt take a genius.

If anything, I am playing tighter, but more aggressive when I do....

Which is surprising....cause it would be real easy to be tempted to play marginal hands in bad spots, because the people are that bad.

didnt check exactly the numbers today...
but approx

58% ITM
ROI around 55%

Decent day, even though I started stone cold

I wonder if playing with the bad players will through off my game?
Just means I will have to focus in and adjust more to each level....
LOL...there are some bad players at the $60s...but dang...7-8 people each tourny

Okay...time for some more reading and stuff.

Shuffle up and deal

Craig

No comments: