Sunday, April 27, 2008

Worried to the 4th degree...

At the moment....

Oakland won (obviously the Mariners lost)
LAnahiem is winning at the moment.....

Mariners are 4 back....

The offense stinks.
We have a black hole in Right field (WilkerQuist)
Kenji hit for 2 days of the season....
Richie sexson...okay...he's got some walks...and went crazy in LA, but besides that...ARGH!!!
Jose Vidro (Pepe too) has been gawd aweful
Yuni doesnt seem to get hits when we need them.

Even Ichiro has me concerned (which of course is rather useless to express, because.....mark my word...just by mentioning him hittin 100 lower than he should....he'll go 15 for 22 over the next 4 games)
Ibanez....been good...but man....killing me the last 2 days.
Lopez---I want to be happy with what he's doing...but I am concerned...its either gonna be a good year, or pitchers are gonna figure out what he is doing (I can see it, and I am not even a scout) ....you're too predictable at the moment Jose

Adrian Beltre----the bright spot in the line up......low RBIs, but that because of Jose and Raul doing well W/RISP......2nd in walks on the team.....900+ OPS....and gold glove defense.
I love Adrian

Our offense cant score.....

and...the bullpen has been taking their meds....one day they are lights out...the next I want to cry.

And the Injuries......sheesh.

I am starting to worry....Bill Bavasi gets brain damage and wont take a FREE...yes FREE FREE FREE shot at Frank "the Big hurt" Thomas. A FRIGGIN NO BRAINER!!!!!

FIRE BILL BAVASI!!!!

BILL, WHERE IS OUR RIGHT FIELD (i didnt want us to resign Guillen...but GEEZE, not offering to get the draft pick...OMFGOMFGOMFG!!!!!!!!)

OVER PAYING FOR SILVA!!!!!! I dont mind the guy.....but geeze

I love Kenji...BUT A 3 YEAR EXTENTION AT 8 million per?!?!?!?!?!?
Hello, Jeff Clement....Hello?!?!?!?!? how many catchers do we have in the minors????

Mr Bavasi, you morgaged the future for 2008...WE BETTER WIN YOU Mother F'er.

If we dont make the playoffs, you have put us in a position to be bad as soon as 2009 or 2010

I am worried....

No comments: